Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Do Over

Four Friends


























Four Friends is a quilts I designed quite some time ago. It is made from four Friendship Stars that Are cut into quarters and then re-assembled.You can find the pattern for it in the Summer 2013 issue of Quilter's Connection magazine.

(I can't find my picture of it finished; so you'll have to take my word for it that I did a terrific job of quilting it)

It has been brought to my attention that blue and yellow are not everybody's favorite colors. Go figure. So I thought I would try different color combinations for Four Friends.



I've added an accent border and another border just because.
























Usually when I play with color it is because I am trying to change the look of a quilt design. Not this time. So this turned out to be an interesting experiment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment